Looking for: IT technician
GIT, Mattermost, Backup system, Wiki, remote workplaces and access control.
In good shape: printers, laptops, PCs, scanners, etc.
Duties and responsibilities of IT technician
- Installs configures and tests PC and Mac operating systems
- Maintain few servers
- Access control on servers including backup and GIT
- Maintain information security practices: Security checks, disk encryption, access control on servers with access restrictions.
- Set up and maintain regular backup systems (local and cloud) for sensitive data on servers.
- Conducts diagnostic tests on hardware, cabling, peripherals and LAN / WAN devices.
- Troubleshoots computer components, computers and network problems.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology and software.
- 2 years of college with Major in Computer Technologies; Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Mac and Linux
- Ability to multitask and work in a remote and independent setting with cross-functional teams
About Evosar Technologies Gmbh.
EVOSAR is a team of dedicated professionals who gathered together to elaborate on their skill, experience and expertise in Radio-electronics, Computing and Communication, and bring affordable state-of-the-art Synthetic Aperture Radar technology to our customers.
Based in Technopol Wiener Neustadt, densely populated by scientists and engineers, we rely on human and technological resources of Lower Austria and surrounding areas to strengthen our research, development and production capability, and deliver the required number of best quality SAR sensors perfectly tailored for your needs and goals.
Our mission is to make advanced SAR solutions affordable and broaden the spectrum of their applications.