Working in an Agile Environment, you will be part of a knowledgeable DATA team and be responsible for performing quality assurance tasks with main focus on new Data Warehouse solution. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and help us drive forward Global Blue´s Business Intelligence to the next level.
- Performing quality assurance activities for our Business Intelligence solution.
- Testing of MS SQL Server SSIS packages and stored procedures.
- Testing reports developed in MicroStrategy and Tableau BI software platforms.
- Close cooperation with the Engineering, Product team and Stakeholders.
- Providing reasonable quality information and test reporting on the system under test.
- Reviewing incoming test basis artefacts (e.g. User stories, specs, etc.) for readiness, verifiability and other quality criteria.
- Creating, maintaining and executing manual/automated test cases based on defined requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Creating and maintaining needed test data.
- Taking an active role in improvement endeavours.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree or relevant working experience
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, at least 2 years experience in testing/quality assurance
- Experienced with SQL Server.
- Solid understanding of T-SQL, stored procedures and other database manipulation languages/methods.
- Solid understanding of ETL including SSIS.
- Working knowledge of conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling; dimensional modeling preferred.
- Experience or willing to learn MicroStrategy and Tableau BI software platforms.
- Solid understanding of review and testing processes.
- ISTQB certification is advantage
- Ability to adhere to work plans and track assignments with minimal guidance
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
Work in a fast growing international company
Most state of the art office environment
Development and potential to grow
About Global Blue
Global Blue invented the concept of Tax Free Shopping almost 40 years ago and is now the worldwide industry leader, enhancing the Globe Shopper experience and creating value for retailers and partners through a range of products and services. Global Blue’s Tax Free Shopping solutions allow thousands of retailers, including most of the world’s best luxury, fast fashion and department store brands, to quickly and safely offer Globe Shoppers savings of up to 20% when shopping in 300,000 stores around the world. Global Blue’s IT headquarters is located in Vienna. www.globalblue.com