Being the industry and innovation leader in the Tax Free Shopping business, Global Blue works continuously on improving the service for international travellers and our partners. As a Business Analyst you are playing the role of an internal consultant and you analyse, design and document new innovative Business Processes improvements together with the Business Stakeholders. Being the interface to the technical product and software development teams, you align with the technical teams and ensure the design and development of a cost-efficient solution. You will work on Global Blues core products, systems and processes and will be involved in projects to drive new innovations for the Tax Free Shopping industry.
- Act as a consultant for business units and transfer their demands into structured functional and non-functional requirements.
- Align and collaborate with product managers / software architects / development to design and develop a cost-effective solutions.
- Lead the analysis of pre-studies to elaborate the cost analysis of new ideas.
- Support development and quality assurance teams throughout the software development life-cycle.
- Model business processes according to UML and BPML standards.
- Communicate effectively across all hierarchies, from senior management to development.
- Contribute to the continuous enhancement of demand management and requirements engineering processes.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Min. 3 years of experience as a business analyst or requirements engineer
- Relevant IT educational background – university degree or similar experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English – German appreciated but not mandatory
- Distinctive analytical thinking, well-structure with great attention to details and ability to design complex workflows
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Integrity, high quality standard levels and good client-facing skills
- Experience with transactional systems and inside the financial sector are a plus
- Being part of the team working on key projects to drive innovation inside the Tax Free Shopping industry
- Opportunity of attending training and gathering experience for your further development and growth
- Work in fast-growing international company and industry
- State of the art office environment well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
- International environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee benefits and team / team building events
- Varied, interesting and challenging job
About Global Blue
Global Blue invented the concept of Tax Free Shopping almost 40 years ago and is now the worldwide industry leader, enhancing the Globe Shopper experience and creating value for retailers and partners through a range of products and services. Global Blue’s Tax Free Shopping solutions allow thousands of retailers, including most of the world’s best luxury, fast fashion and department store brands, to quickly and safely offer Globe Shoppers savings of up to 20% when shopping in 300,000 stores around the world. Global Blue’s IT headquarters is located in Vienna. www.globalblue.com