RESPONSIBILITIES of Senior .NET Developer
- Host-side development and technical ownership of the core data processing component.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLF) including: requirements analysis, concept, design, implementation, testing, release and support.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
Produce fully functional applications writing clean code.
Write unit and UI test.
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architects, Development Leads and Product Managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation.
- Take an active role in improvement endeavours.
Education and background
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or working experience
- Min. 4 years of working experience in Desktop development
- Min. 4 years of working experience in Service development
- Strong communication skills in English (fluent both written and spoken)
- Strong experience in MSSQL integration and SQL CLRs
- Experience with following technologies:
C# (senior level)Datalayer integration with MS-SQL (medium-level)
Datalayer integration with MongoDB (medium-level)
Message broker integration with RabbitMQ (medium-level)
- Experience in bulk data operations and handling of binary data is a plus
- Deep understanding of the .Net development ecosystem including tools, frameworks and best practices
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong understanding of software development practices, debugging, unit/integration testing, behavioural testing, version control (GIT), and ALM tools (JIRA)
- Strong communication skills
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to remotely diagnose field issues and come up with solutions to atypical problems
- Strong sense of ownership
Global Blue offers a fast-paced, team environment. You will receive an outstanding total compensation and performance-related salary plan depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As we believe your compensation goes beyond your pay check, we offer a competitive salary plus yearly bonus, as well as a wide range of other perks and benefits:
Work in fast-growing international company and industry
State of the art office environment well connected to the public transportation system and with good infrastructure
International environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries
Employee benefits and building events
Varied, interesting and challenging job
About Global Blue
Global Blue invented the concept of Tax Free Shopping almost 40 years ago and is now the worldwide industry leader, enhancing the Globe Shopper experience and creating value for retailers and partners through a range of products and services. Global Blue’s Tax Free Shopping solutions allow thousands of retailers, including most of the world’s best luxury, fast fashion and department store brands, to quickly and safely offer Globe Shoppers savings of up to 20% when shopping in 300,000 stores around the world. Global Blue’s IT headquarters is located in Vienna. www.globalblue.com