What you will do:
- You analyze and optimize conversion, lifecycle and usage KPIs.
- You ensure quality, accuracy, and availability of information.
- You are a sparring partner to our different teams and consult in data related problems.
- You take full responsibility for your reports while working on optimizing your current methodologies.
- You define new KPI reportings and management dashboards.
We are looking for you as:
- You have a degree in math, physics, statistic or economics with quantitative focus or equivalent.
- You possess relevant work experience in the field of Business Intelligence or Web and Mobile analytics, ideally in an online or eCommerce company.
- You have experience with big data, analyzing user behavior and the implementation of BI processes.
- You always work structured, analytically, detail oriented and precise.
Good reasons why you should work with us:
- Our App and our Team are great!
- We are the fastest growing next generation marketplace app for second hand things. We are also one of the leading lifestyle apps in the German speaking area as well as the UK.
- We are a diverse bunch. Our talented and highly motivated team consists 15 nationalities.
- Each and every one of us contributes to the success of our company. That means work is never boring.
- We welcome all new team members with open arms. Regular office events make world domination fun!
- Table football, Dodgeball, work runs and fruit keep us healthy. Our (sometimes crazy) social activities help us relax.
Shpock is the marketplace app for the smartphone generation. We launched just 3 short years ago but already we have set a new trend in online selling. We have become one of the leading marketplace apps in the German speaking countries as well as the UK with more than 10 million users. We continue to fulfil our vision and grow like never before! That's why we are constantly looking for new and motivated team members to work with us from our beautiful office in Vienna. Apply now and become part of Shpock and our success story!