What is your role?
- Be responsible for the UX/UI development of the app – you take the lead
- Work closely with founders to continuously improve the product
What should you bring to the team?
- Several years of experience in mobile UX/UI with B2C focus (table stake)
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strategic thinking with regards to product development
- Curious and not afraid to share crazy ideas – we like unconventional thinking
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment, starting as soon as possible
- Market conform salary and negotiable equity deal
About swiit technology GmbH
We are sweetspots – a young start-up in the travel tech space! sweetspots is the first mobile app to provide tailored and trending recommendations. We aim at changing the way people discover and engage with great spots - at home and abroad. We are in the middle of the development process and are looking forward to launching in summer. Thus, there will be plenty of time for YOU to leave your fingerprints on the final product! We are looking forward to your application to potentially welcome you in our super fun and motivated team. Our office being centrally located in 1010, Vienna, but of course remote work is partially possible.